Tuesday, February 4, 2014

how easily can the [Visible Image of the invisible God] be seen in you?


[[i have set the Lord always before me]]

the phrase that finally, truly, accurately put into words,
the intention and desire and fruit of this past month.

and its been consistently flowing through my mind.

and as i set my face to seek Him one morning,
eyes peeled, ears tuned,
hands wide open,
Expectant.
saying, "Daddy, speak"

i opened the pages
containing those strewn together letters
that are spirit,
that are life, ,
and there it was..

"i bless the LORD who gives me counsel;
in the night also my heart instructs me.
i have set the LORD always before me;
because He is at my right hand, i shall not be shaken."
                                             {psalm 16:7-8}

and He started to bring meaning.
having such a way with words as He does.

[before]- "neged"
what is conspicuous, what is in front of; straight forward, in sight of; before your face;
in your view or purpose.

and it comes from the root word "nagad"- to be conspicuous, tell, make known, announce, declare, confess; [messenger].

[conspicuous]- standing out as to be clearly seen; readily visible; attracting special attention.

i have set Jehovah right before my face,
in my sight,
in my view,
in my purpose,,
continually,
perpetually,
morning and night daily,
for all eternity.
nothing hindering or distracting my sight of Him. He is clearly seen,, readily visible,, what i can't take my eyes off.

and naturally,
because that is where i have positioned Him in my heart, my mind, my soul,,

He is what will stand out in my life.
He is the One who will be seen.
the attention will be drawn to Him.
my words, my thoughts, my actions, my motives, my desires, my lifestyle,
they will declare, announce, make known who HE is.


and i have decided, by His power, by His grace, by His Spirit,
to let nothing crowd Him out.
but walk with tunnel vision.
to not turn to the right or to the left,,
but keep Him straight in front of my face, always in view, always in my purpose.

and to live this pilgrimage as a [[messenger]],
in every way,
shouting and declaring who He is,
until i physically behold His face right in front of mine.

because,
sadly,, the reality
is that Christ is all too inconspicuous in us.

[inconspicuous]- not very easy to see or notice; something that doesn't stand out or attract attention; discreet, hidden, concealed; unspectacular.


and i look to the Author and the Finisher of my faith,, because He set the Lord before Himself, always, perfectly.
constantly in the intimate presence of His Father,,
persevering,, walking always in His will..
[by maintaining a constant and actual sense of the presence of Jehovah].
and i know,
when He is at my right hand,,
the place of authority, honor, dignity and rulership,,

i have His promise,  that i won't be shaken.
i won't be moved.
i won't waiver.
in any situation. in any trial. in any circumstance.
because He will be what i see.
and it's in His presence that i'll be.

untouched by the world.
on a pilgrimage.
to see His face.
" i have set the LORD always before me;
because He is at my right hand, i shall not be shaken."
                                             {psalm 16:7-8}

No comments:

Post a Comment