Tuesday, November 19, 2013

tuesday mornings.




A normal Tuesday morning.
became suddenly not so
"normal",, because of a little "just because"
and man who pursues my heart endlessly.

and i'm reminded of the One who ceaselessly pursues and woos to win my heart. who always sees and always remembers.
the One who is my constant Pursuer.
the One whose love never fades or grows dull.

and i'm thankful for my husband.
because he shows me my True Husband.

"
I found him whom my soul loves.
I held him, and would not let him go..." Song of Solomon 3:4

may your eyes be opened to how He's pursuing you today.
may you hear His voice singing over you.
may you know how you ravish His heart.

may today not be so "normal"..
because there's nothing normal about this kind of Love.





No comments:

Post a Comment