Monday, March 17, 2014

word of encouragement[fear not, little flock].

the word He's laid on my heart tonight,
to share.
to encourage.
to strengthen.


[[ I am El Roi-- the God who sees.
nothing is hidden from My sight.

I see you.

now consider the ravens.

they neither sow nor reap,
they have neither storehouse nor barn,


and yet I feed them.

>> of how much more value are you than the birds!<<

do not be anxious.
do not turn to fleshly wisdom.
do not give over to the spirit of doubt.

I am Your Father.
and I know what you have need of.

do not fear.
let My perfect love cast it out.

walk in faith.
because it's there that your hope becomes expectation.
and you will have eyes to spiritually see
that which hasn't come to fruition yet,
and authority to speak of things that aren't
as if they are.

seek first My Kingdom,
which is not a matter of eating and drinking,
but of righteousness
and peace
and joy
in the Holy Spirit.

keep your eyes on ME.
because I am El Roi-- the God who sees.]].



No comments:

Post a Comment