Tuesday, September 9, 2014

walking in the Spirit.

[be encouraged].

"don't focus on getting direction now-- that's all settled. There is something more important at hand. you must get to know God's heart, eternal purposes.

if you really want My anointing--you need to seek more than direction from Me. you need to come into My presence and get to know My heart, My desires. you see, I want to anoint you--to use you in My Kingdom".

beloved, forget direction-- in fact, forget everything else for now. Allow the Holy Spirit to teach you the deep hidden things of God. Stand still in His presence, and let Him show you the very heart of the Lord. That is the walk of the Spirit in the highest form.

                                                                  from God is Faithful by david wilkerson

No comments:

Post a Comment